Base: Abercynon, Mountain Ash.
As a new charity we are seeking to develop the range of knowledge, skills and experience within our Board of Trustees who have successfully overseen the development of Valleys Steps as a leading provider of psycho-education in Wales. We have recently undergone a process of growth, while seeking to enhance and develop our offer. Our ambition is to become the acknowledged “Third Way” in addressing stress, anxiety and low mood as an alternative to counselling and anti-depressant medication.
We welcome applications from those with experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Senior management in third and commercial sectors.
- Human Resources
- Health and Wellbeing Services in the Bridgend Area
As a trustee you will have:
- An induction prior to commencing the role
- An opportunity to help shape our future direction
- An opportunity to develop innovate approaches to promoting wellbeing
- The chance to work with a multi-disciplinary team
The expected time commitment is a monthly trustee meeting help in Abercynon, 4pm to 6pm and an annual full day strategy meeting.
Valleys Steps seeks to reflect the communities it serves. Applications are therefore encouraged from all groups and backgrounds.
Please download our application pack using the button below and return your completed form to email@example.com
Closing date: Friday 30th August 2019
Please be aware it may not be possible for us to respond to all applications, but
feedback is available on request.
Valleys Steps Ltd